THIS A COVID-19 WARNING!
- Concerned about protecting oneself from the virus because you are at high risk serious illness?
- Concerned that regular medical care or community services may be disrupted due to facility closures or reductions in services?
- Feeling social isolated, especially if you are living alone or are in a community setting that is not allowing visitors because of an outbreak?
Feeling increased levels of stress or distress from mental health concerns before the breakout, such as,
- Experiencing stigma because of age,
- Race or ethnicity, disability,
- Perceived likelihood of spreading COVID-19
We are here to take your call, and to discuss with you some options to help.