Do You feel low, unmotivated, or tired all the time? are you especially feeling a degree of hopelessness, worthlessness about your future? Are you isolating from others and feeling disconnected? Do you feel like sleeping all the time, or simply withdrawn from life? These are all signs of depression, that can leave you lifeless and wanting to die. But, there is a light at the end of the tunnel. We can work together to help you practice the skills needed to reconnect with purpose to build a meaningful life worth living.
Do you ever have thoughts like these.
- I am worthless and can’t do anything about it.
- I feel guilty for just wanting to eat, sleep and be alone.
- I hate who I am these days
- I can’t stop crying which makes me want stay away from others.
- My life and the world around me is dark. I hate it, but I can’t change it.
- If you struggle with anxiety, we invite you to contact us today for a free consultation.
- If you’ve had thoughts like these and don’t feel like your usual self, chances are you may be suffering from depression.
Depression often emerges when we’re confronted by thoughts and feelings that overwhelm us. As a way to cope, we sometimes shut down. Tragically, this can cost us our sense of aliveness, joy, and meaning. Working with a therapist provides a safe relationship in which to address the underlying causes of your symptoms and rediscover what makes life worth living. Sometimes it feels like you can’t go on another day and recovering from depression can take time. We know there is light at the end of the tunnel, though, and having someone to walk there with you can make all the difference. Let us help you return to your life!